Once a report has been generated online, you can share the report beyond your OutNav organisation. To do this, follow the simple steps below:
Sharing a report beyond your OutNav organisation
- Navigate to the onscreen report footer bar and click on this icon:
- Choose the expiry date for the report
(this is the date when the report will no longer be accessible to the users you have shared it with. TIP: if you'd like to extend a live report expiry date, please get in touch with the Matter of Focus team)
- Choose 'yes' to share beyond your OutNav organisation
- You have the option to password protect the shared report, if you want to do so, choose 'yes'
Share via email:
- Share a report via email by adding the person's email address, if there are multiple email invites, separate them with a comma.
- If you wish to, add in a personalised message which will be emailed to the recipient.
- Click 'Share'.
Share via a link:
- Click on the text 'copy and paste a public share link'
- A link will appear in the purple box below
- Click copy to clipboard or copy the link manually
- You can now share this link to the live report
Congratulations, you have now shared a live report beyond your OutNav organisation! You will soon receive an email confirming the report was successfully shared and an email invite will be sent to the users you have shared the report with.
If a password has been created in order to access the report, this will be included in the email.
Viewing live report details
Within the project overview, scroll down to Live Reports
Open the live report tab and click on the cog icon to:
- view the expiry date
- expire the report early
- view the invited users and guests
Click on the eye icon to:
- view the live report that has been shared