Once a report has been generated online, you can share the report both within and beyond your OutNav organisation.
Follow the simple steps below to share your report within your OutNav organisation:
- To share an onscreen report once it has been generated, navigate to the footer bar of the report and click on this icon:
- Choose the expiry date for the report
(this is the date when the report will no longer be accessible to the users you have shared it with. TIP: if you'd like to extend a live report expiry date, please get in touch with the Matter of Focus team)
- Search for the project or organisation members you would like to share the report with OR select the members by clicking on the + icon
- Scroll down and click 'share'
Congratulations, you have now shared a live report within your OutNav organisation! You will soon receive an email confirming the report was successfully shared and an email invite will be sent to the users you have shared the report with.
Note: In order to view a shared report as an OutNav user, you will be prompted to log in.
Viewing live report details
Within the project overview, scroll down to Live Reports
Open the live report tab and click on the cog icon to:
- view the expiry date
- expire the report early
- view the invited users and guests
Click on the eye icon to:
- view the live report that has been shared
If you would like some guidance on when to share live reports, take a look at our insight post, 'Rethinking reporting: it's good to share'.