Several small aesthetic and usability improvements.
Image Manager added - accessible via Project Overview page.
Updated system for adding new stepping stones - this can now be done directly from the Map Outcomes page, making the process of building an outcome map faster.
- Sidebar functionality added to Organisational Dashboard - still to be rolled out to organisations.
- Fixed an issue involving updated pathway names not appearing in live reports.
- General updates to back-end systems.
- Organisation Admins can now rearrange projects on the Organisational Dashboard by dragging and dropping the handles on their left hand sides.
- Organisation Admins can now add and edit divisions directly from the Organisational Dashboard.
- Images can now be included in the Background and Conclusions sections of a project, bringing these sections more in line with the functionality of the Analysis and Step Summary sections.
- Organisational Dashboard released, replacing the old Organisation Home page. The Dashboard has a fresh look and some new functionality including the ability to see more information about your projects without clicking into them. More features will follow in future updates.
- Reports can now be given custom names.
- Improvements to how images appear in Word reports. They should now appear where they were placed in the analysis, rather than at the end of each section. They should also appear at a more manageable size.
- The Training Zone is now live, providing a hub for learning about OutNav and the Matter of Focus approach. It can be accessed via a banner on the Organisation Home page or from the drop-down menu in the top right.
- Outcome maps now appear visually in Word reports.
- Overhaul of various back-end systems to ensure future compatibility.
- Added option to customise the colour and design of report covers.
- Added option to edit various sections of a project directly from the report preview.
- Updated Conclusions slide within reports to have a similar layout to the Background slide.
- Outcome maps are no longer included in the default 'Findings' report type.