This is the space where you have the ability to access and add all of your data attached to a stepping stone on one page. Click on any stepping stone, and you will find a table containing your success criteria, attached sources and any added evidence above the analysis box.
In this step, you will look at your evidence, judge the quality of evidence and assess progress. This process will result in each pathway being colour coded to show where progress is better or worse, and where evidence is stronger or weaker.
- Click on the pathway name^ to expand the pathway you want to track progress on
- Click on the stepping stone you want to analyse
- You will be taken to a new page which looks like this:
TIP! You can click the ^show evidence tab so you are able to look over the evidence and sources you have collected so far without navigating off the page. The arrow icon allows you to download your evidence, click the pencil to edit and bin to delete your evidence.
4. The analysis of progress box provides space for you to consider your evidence and make some judgements about progress. Consider all of your evidence. Type a narrative summary of what the evidence is telling you about your progress in this part of your outcome map.
5. To add a link to a website, reference or resource, click on the chain link icon (ctr +L) and add in the text you want to display as well as the URL. Click OK.
6. Add a graphic to help make your evaluation more visual. The graphic could be a photo, table, word cloud or chart but should be no larger than 1000kb. For more guidance on this click here
TIP! This screen encourages you to make judgements about your progress based on the evidence you have collected. Here you should consider all of the evidence, your evidence standards and your risks and assumptions. You may need to have a conversation with colleagues either in OutNav or face to face. You can add comments about your reflections using the comments speech bubble button on the top of the page.
- Rate your progress using the three-point scale. How good is your progress towards the outcome you have defined for this stepping stone?
- Rate your confidence in the evidence you are using for judging your progress. How strong is the evidence - does it meet your evidence standards?
- Click the purple box save analysis. This will then colour your map to show progress and confidence.
Finished tracking the progress of your project and ready to report? Click here!