This section is for project administrators.
When you log in to OutNav you will be taken to your Organisation Home page. If your project has already been set up by your organisation administrator and you have been given permission to view it, it will appear in the list on this page, and you can simply click on it to start work on your project.
If your project is new, follow these steps to create it:
1. Scroll down to the bottom of your list until you see the "Create New Project" button, and click on this.
2. Name your project and choose which project type you would like:
- Choose Personal if you want first person headings describing a service-user’s journey through your service, or to describe a personal outcome approach (What I do, Who with, How I feel etc.)
- Choose Programme if you want to describe an approach, service or programme (What we do, Who with, How they feel etc.)
- Choose Formal if you want formal language for an approach, service or programme (Activities, Engagement, Reactions etc.)
- Choose research if you want to assess the impact of your research project or programme
(Research and KE activities, who you engage and involve etc.)
3. Click ‘Create Project’.
You can then start working on your project and a corresponding entry will appear in the list on the Organisation Home page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.