Once someone has been added as a user to an organisation, they will need to be added to the specific projects they are going to work on. This can be done by an Organisation Administrator, or by a Project Administrator for the project in question, using the following steps:
- Click on the project you want to add the user to.
- Access Project Settings from the Project Overview page, or click the project name in the bar along the top of the screen and click 'Project Settings' from the drop-down menu.
- Click 'User Permissions' from the options on the left hand side of the Project Settings page.
- Click 'Add User to Project' and you will be directed to select a user from a drop-down menu.
- Once you have selected the user you wish to add, click 'Save' and their name should appear in the list of users attached to that project.
If the user is not listed then they still need to be added to the organisation - you will find guidance on this here.
Find out more about permission levels.