This article provides guidance on generating reports and downloading them to a Word Document, where they can be edited, circulated for comment or formatted into your house style.
Creating a Report
- Click on the Reporting tab. This will take you to the first step in the process, 'generate a report'
- Choose whether you want to report on a specific pathway or include all pathways, click next
- Select your report type from three options:
- Findings report: show me the findings
- Full report: show me everything
- Custom report: let me choose
- Click next and your project will be generated online
Downloading the Report to Microsoft Word
If you would like to download your report to Microsoft Word, please ensure you have Microsoft Word 2010 or above installed.
5. To download the report, either click on the 'download' icon within the navigation bar at the bottom right of your screen:
6. Or download the report from the option on the last page of your report:
Please note: Word reports do not currently contain a project's full outcome map. If you would like to add this to your Word report, we suggest screenshotting it from your Live Report. Please use the links below for guidance on how to do this
Alternatively, users are able to share Live reports within and outside their organisation, take a look at this article for guidance on how to do this.