The available permission levels in OutNav are listed below:
- Organisation Administrator - Members of this group have complete access to all projects within an organisation including settings and user permissions, and can also change organisation settings and create new projects if their OutNav subscription level allows for this. (You can see who your Organisation Administrators are by looking at the icons displayed at the top of the Organisation Home page. You can see their full names by hovering over them with your mouse pointer.)
- Project Administrator - Members of this group have complete access to the project they are assigned to, including settings and user permissions.
- Project Member - Members of this group have complete access to the project they are assigned to, excluding settings and user permissions.
- Project Reader - Members of this group have read-only access to the project they are assigned to. They can't change any content within the project.
The table below breaks down in more detail what you are able to do in OutNav based on your assigned permission level.
|Organisation Administrator||Project Administrator||Project Member||Project Reader|
|Edit organisation settings|
|Add new users to organisation|
|Create new projects*|
|Clone & copy projects*|
|Edit project settings & background|
|Assign users to project|
|Add & edit stepping stones|
|Add & edit pathways|
|Add risks & assumptions|
|Edit step summaries|
|Manage sources, success criteria & evidence|
|Generate & download reports|
|Create & share live reports|
* Dependent on OutNav subscription level